Latin America Sales Engineer
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
Westpro is looking for an experienced engineer with a strong technical background in mineral processing equipment sales. As part of the Sales Team, the LATIN AMERICA SALES ENGINEER works closely with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team.
This position is based in either our Vancouver, BC office or remotely.
Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Sales and business development of mineral processing equipment and systems into the mining, aggregate and wastewater industries.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to meet goals and objectives, improve lead generation and sales success, maintain customer relations and facilitate expanding relationships.
- Work closely with both engineering firms and end-users to analyze and determine the best process technology solutions for their project.
- Work with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team to ensure timely and accurate quotations for our customers.
- Provide courteous customer follow-ups to ensure satisfaction with equipment operation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database using Salesforce.
- Participate in industry conferences, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Travel is required.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Mining, Mineral Processing, or Chemical required.
- P.Eng designation is an asset
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years in MINERAL PROCESSING EQUIPMENT SALES is required.
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Computer skills must include MICROSOFT OFFICE and SALESFORCE
- Effective communication, negotiation and customer service skills
- Team player.
- Motivated to succeed.
- Efficiently organize, schedule and prioritize work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to HumanResources@WestproMachinery.com