Parts and Services Sales Representative
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
Westpro is looking for an experienced mechanical technologist or engineer with a strong technical background in mineral processing/heavy equipment/machinery maintenance.
As part of the Sales Team, the PARTS AND SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE works independently with the support of the sales team and engineering department.
This position is based in Vernon, BC.
Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Promote OEM spare parts, equipment upgrades/retrofits and other services.
- Drive spare parts sales by engaging customers during both initial capital sales and after-sales services.
- Facilitate timely quotations and follow-up for both spare parts and service requests.
- Manager entire Parts & Service process from quote to cash (including estimating, quotations, purchasing, installation/commissioning etc.)
- Optimize and manage inventory levels of spare parts.
- Lead “make versus buy” decisions and global sourcing for spare parts.
- Collect and analyze component life cycles and performance.
- Meet Parts & Service departmental goals and objectives.
- Maintain excellent customer follow-up and maintain an accurate and up-to-date Customer database.
- Must be capable of travel to customer sites in the future once health and safety restrictions allow for safe travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- 5 years experience in mineral processing/heavy equipment/machinery, preferably dealing with mechanical design and/or after-market sales and/or mill maintenance.
- 3-5 years experience in after-market sales.
- Familiarity with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, wastewater, soil remediation and pulp & paper industries.
- A solid understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Experience in servicing and repairing electro-mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Detail-oriented with good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent