Process Technology Manager
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
WESTPRO MACHINERY is an innovative and established Canadian company providing processing technology solutions around the world for 35 years. Westpro designs and manufactures mineral processing equipment for any scale project and is renowned for its robust construction, reliability and high performance. The Westpro Team provides full equipment services and support including installation, commissioning, retrofits and spare parts. Westpro’s commitment to excellence has established it as an industry leader with the latest technology, competitive pricing, quickest delivery and unmatched service.
Westpro is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a strong technical background in mineral processing equipment. As part of the Sales Team, the PROCESS TECHNOLOGY MANAGER works closely with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team. This position is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Sales and business development of mineral processing equipment and systems into the mining, aggregate and wastewater industries.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to meet goals and objectives, improve lead generation and sales success, maintain customer relations and facilitate expanding relationships.
- Work closely with both engineering firms and end-users to analyse and determine the best process technology solutions for their project.
- Work with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team to ensure timely and accurate quotations for our customers.
- Provide courteous customer follow-ups to ensure satisfaction with equipment operation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database using Salesforce.
- Participate in industry conferences, tradeshows and other marketing events.
- Travel is required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years SALES EXPERIENCE with capital equipment in mining or related industries.
- Engineering Degree required; preferably Mining/Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical.
- PE designation an asset.
- Familiar with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, or wastewater an asset.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and work independently.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Salesforce
*Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay