Process Technology Manager
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
Westpro is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a strong technical background in mineral processing equipment. As part of the Sales Team, the PROCESS TECHNOLOGY MANAGER works closely with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team. This position is based in Vancouver. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Sales and business development of mineral processing equipment and systems into the mining, aggregate and wastewater industries.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to meet goals and objectives, improve lead generation and sales success, maintain customer relations and facilitate expanding relationships.
- Work closely with both engineering firms and end-users to analyze and determine the best process technology solutions for their project.
- Work with the Proposal Engineers and the Engineering & Design Team to ensure timely and accurate quotations for our customers.
- Provide courteous customer follow-ups to ensure satisfaction with equipment operation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database using Salesforce.
- Participate in industry conferences, trade-shows and other marketing events.
- Travel is required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with capital equipment in mining or related industries.
- Engineering Degree required: preferably Mining/Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical.
- P. Eng. Designation an asset.
- Familiar with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, or wastewater an asset.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and work independently.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to HumanResources@WestproMachinery.com