Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Westpro has an immediate opening for a Proposal Engineer
Westpro Machinery Inc. is an innovative Canadian company with an experience engineering team that designs and manufactures mineral processing equipment. We have a global presence and over 30 years of experience in the mining industry with worldwide manufacturing capabilities and equipment installations in over 20 countries.
- Use your mechanical engineering degree to prepare technical proposals for the supply of processing equipment.
- Complete equipment data sheets for bid documents.
- Prepare general arrangement drawings.
- Prepare equipment estimates.
- Use global manufacturing cost to provide competitive equipment bids.
- Work directly with vendors on part specification and selection.
- Ensure detailed and precise documentation is prepared in accordance with standard procedures.
- Work on product development.
- Work in engineering department and liaise with sales department.
- Additional duties as requested by Management.
GROWTH is an essential belief of the company. The company believes in training/developing their employees and offers a strong support network of seasoned engineers. You will be trained on our speciality; mineral processing equipment.
Education and Certifications:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or B. Eng.
Experience and Skills:
- SolidWorks experience (2D/3D)
- AutoCAD experience.
- Above average experience with Excel, Word and Acrobat.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills required.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly by sending applications to HumanResources@WestproMachinery.com with the subject heading “Vancouver Proposal Engineer”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted.