Millwright / HD Mechanic / Machinist
- Heavy Duty Mechanic / Machinist / Millwright with +10 years experience.
- Perform heavy mechanical / industrial assembly and test work including bearing assembly, coupling alignment, open gear alignment, lube system fitting.
- Operate material handling equipment including forklift, hoists, and overhead cranes.
- Experience with dimensional measuring tools and instruments.
- Experienced at operating the lathe and milling machines.
- High technical aptitude with strong proactive approach and attention to details.
- Good working knowledge of EHS practices including safe workplace conduct, safe material handling procedures, safe operation of machinery, personal protective equipment.
- Reliable, team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to read engineered blue print drawings an asset.
- Red Seal Endorsement is an asset.
Westpro Machinery Inc. is an innovative Canadian Mineral Processing Technology company that designs and manufactures a full range of mineral processing equipment.
- a comfortable shop environment
- team attitude
- health benefits for permanent employees
- competitive pay range
- opportunity for advancement
- variety of work
- Monday – Friday daytime hours
- overtime available
- well equipped shop with overhead cranes
- safe workplace