Director of Global Sales & Technology
The DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL SALES & TECHNOLOGY manages the Sales & Marketing Team from Westpro’s Vancouver office. The Director and the Sales Team collaborate with the Engineering Department, the Proposal Team, and the Process Engineers to facilitate future growth in Global Sales & Technology Development.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a sales position for capital equipment in the mining industry.
- Minimum five years experience in a sales leadership role.
- Working knowledge of mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, or wastewater.
- Diploma or Degree in Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer skills must include Microsoft Office, and Salesforce is an asset.
- Efficiently organize, schedule and prioritize work.
- Proven ability to manage and mentor team members to reach sales goals.
- Confident and effective communication, negotiation, and customer relations skills.
Read the full description in the link below.