Feel free to browse our Resources and let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help.
DOES WESTPRO OFFER COMMISSIONING, START-UP SUPPORT AND TRAINING?
Westpro can provide the following:
- Installation services and/or supervision
- Start-up services for all of its equipment and modular plants
WHAT CODES AND STANDARDS DOES WESTPRO DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE TO?
AS A GLOBAL MANUFACTURER, WESTPRO CAN WORK TO VARIOUS ENGINEERING CODES AND STANDARDS, INCLUDING:
- North American standards (ASME, ANSI, ASTM etc.)
- Canadian Codes (CSA etc.)
- European Codes (EN, DIN, CE etc.)
- International Standards (ISO etc.)
- Russian Codes (GOST etc.)
- Australian Standards (AS etc.)
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
WHAT IS WESTPRO’S STANDARD WARRANTY?
Westpro Machinery warrants its equipment for a period of 12 months from the date of start-up, not to exceed a period of 18 months from the date of shipment, against defects in material and workmanship under normal operating conditions. Extended Warranty Plans are available upon request.