TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
As part of the Sales Team, the TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER works closely with the Process Engineers, Proposal Engineers, and Sales Manager. This position is hybrid in Ontario, with visits to the Production Facility in Puslinch. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years of SALES EXPERIENCE with capital equipment in mining or related industries.
- Engineering Degree required; preferably Mining/Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical.
- P,Eng designation an asset.
- Familiar with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, or wastewater an asset.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and work independently.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Salesforce
Read the full description in the link below.