Westpro’s Service and Manufacturing facility is located in Puslinch, Ontario, Canada and has 20,000 sq. feet of fabrication and assembly space as well as material handling equipment of up to 50 tons. We have on-site machining capabilities and a skilled labour team to handle complete builds of new equipment and re-furbishing for all our mining, aggregate and wastewater customers.
THE PRODUCTION FACILITY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO WESTPRO’S CUSTOMERS:
- CWB certified welding and inspection
- CNC plasma cutting
- Machining, fabrication and assembly
- Equipment inspection, optimization & refurbishment
- Established & proven QA procedures
- Trial fit and testing
- Equipment and spare parts
- On-site services
- Best lead times in the industry
- Complete steel fabrication capabilities including walkways, handrails and modular steel frames
- Custom design in stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum.