Flotation Mechanism Rebuilds
Being an industry leader in flotation technology, Westpro is capable of greatly improving your flotation circuit by performing a complete mechanism rebuild. A Westpro representative can visit your site, provide a thorough inspection and propose a fair price for a complete mechanism rebuild. This innovative mechanism rebuild is geared directly towards the focused application to deliver maximum efficiency.
Once there is an agreement, the mechanism rebuild is sent to our expert technician staff at the Westpro manufacturing facility. It is received, thoroughly inspected, and then carefully dismantled. Now that the equipment is fully accessible, Westpro technicians perform a final evaluation. Thanks to Westpro’s diligent response in our spare parts division, we are able to promptly deliver a variety of new parts for your mechanism. The next step is the assembly. Westpro does not hesitate to complete the mechanism rebuild with new parts and send it back to site, ready to continue it’s life-cycle.
1. SITE INSPECTION
- The first step in delivering a flotation mechanism rebuild is an initial site inspection.
- A Westpro representative will visit your site and perform a detailed and thorough inspection of the equipment that you wish to rebuild.
- Once the data is recorded, our representative will offer a rebuild report.
2. PRIMARY SHOP INSPECTION
- Now that an agreement for a full mechanism rebuild is decided, the parts requiring replacement/rebuild will be sent to our expert technician staff at the Westpro manufacturing facility.
- Analyzing the equipment sent, our engineers will perform a primary shop inspection to identify the major components that require a rebuild.
3. DISMANTLE AND SECONDARY SHOP INSPECTION
- Further, our engineering staff will perform an even deeper inspection.
- The dismantle and secondary inspection is vital to locating the exact requirements of seals, bearings, and the shaft.
4. NEW PARTS ASSEMBLY
- We then begin assmebly at the Westpro Shop.
- We fabricate the flotation mechanism geared exactly to your application.
5. CONTINUING THE LIFE-CYCLE
- Once the flotation mechanism rebuild is complete, it is sent back to site.
- The new flotation mechanism is ready to deliver excellence and continue it’s life-cycle.