Westpro is an industry leader in flotation technology with leading expertise in the process and mechanical design of flotation machines. Westpro can boost the performance of your flotation circuit by retrofitting existing cells with Westpro’s proprietary mechanisms developed through extensive R&D.
Westpro engineers custom-configure each retrofit solution based on the process data and drawings supplied by the customer. The mechanisms are designed to integrate into existing flotation tanks and deliver reliable, long-life operation.
Westpro’s W19 flotation wet-end mechanisms are designed to facilitate a simpler assembly and disassembly resulting in reduced man-hours required for equipment maintenance.
WESTPRO OFFERS FLOTATION RETROFIT SOLUTIONS FOR BOTH CONVENTIONAL FLOTATION MACHINES AND TANK CELLS:
Conventional flotation machines
- Upgrade existing Denver / Metso mechanisms to Westpro flotation mechanisms
- Improve flotation performance by converting to Westpro’s rotor-stator mechanism design
- Upgrade to Westpro’s new generation
W19 rotor stator for:
- Energy Savings – Lower HP Draw
- Superior Slurry-Air Contact
- Improved Pulp Suspension
- Low Maintenance Operation