Custom designed for each application, Westpro’s Rotary Dryers deliver efficient and cost-effective drying performance.
- Dryer sizes range from 0.6m (2ft) diameter to 2.7m (9ft) diameter
- Designed for high temperature drying applications
- Specially forged riding rings and rollers ensure long-life and low maintenance operation
- Custom lifter configuration to optimize material drying
- Dryers can be mounted on concrete piers, portable frame or modular frame
- Available add-ons include refractory lined combustion chambers, burners and dust collection systems
- QUICK DELIVERIES
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION
- PROVEN DESIGN
- Soil Remediation
- Industrial Minerals
- Many Other Drying Applications
CHAIN DRIVE ROTARY DRYERS
- Low maintenance
- Most economical option
- Rugged design
- Simple installation
DIRECT DRIVE ROTARY DRYERS
- Low spare parts cost
- Low maintenance
- Riding ring is self aligning
- No open gearing or chain to lubricate and maintain
GEAR DRIVE ROTARY DRYERS
- High tonnage application
- Positive drive engagement
- Long wear life on drive train and gearing
|Model||Size (Diameter X Length)|
|RD215||2′ X 15′|
|RD324||3′ X 24′|
|RD428||4′ X 28′|
|RD535||5′ X 35′|
|RD635||6′ X 35′|
|RD740||7′ X 40′|
|RD965||9′ X 65′|
*Other Sizes Available
Westpro’s disc filters are versatile machines with applications in a variety of industries.
Westpro’s filter presses are suitable for applications in wide variety of industries and are fully customized to the requirements of each customer.
Flotation Machines (Conventional)
Westpro’s flotation machines are designed for efficient and optimal performance in all mineral flotation applications (gold, base metals, potash etc.).
Equipped with new generation hydraulic drives and low drag, high capacity rakes, Westpro’s thickeners deliver superior solids settling performance.