Custom engineered for each application, Westpro’s Agitators provide reliable and energy efficient performance in challenging slurry applications.
- Proven performance in solids suspension, blending and dispersion applications
- Heavy duty design for abrasive slurry applications
- Wide range of available sizes, suitable for projects ranging from mega-scale mining projects to pilot plants
- Bridge mounted agitator drives
- Heavy duty tanks available in bolted or welded construction
- Numerous impeller options available to suit application
- Custom materials and linings to handle corrosive or high abrasive products
- Individual bolted blades or complete prop units
- Dual or single prop options
Download our brochure for more details!
- Depending on size: Tanks are fully welded before shipping, welded in sections, or field welded on-site
- Complete modular unit with ease of installation
- Least susceptible to leaks
- No site welding required
- Quick site assembly
- Logistically more flexible, tank pieces fit into standard shipping containers.
|CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE FOR STANDARD SIZES.|
Westpro’s filter presses are suitable for applications in wide variety of industries and are fully customized to the requirements of each customer.
Westpro’s flotation machines are designed for efficient and optimal performance in all mineral flotation applications (gold, base metals, potash etc.).
Fully customizable in terms of equipment supply, layout and site conditions, Westpro’s Lime Slaking Systems offer an optimized, turnkey slaking solution.
In addition to its line of production machinery, Westpro manufactures a comprehensive range of pilot- and laboratory- scale equipment.