Lime Slaking Systems
Fully customizable in terms of equipment supply, layout and site conditions, Westpro’s Lime Slaking Systems offer an optimized, turnkey slaking solution for your project.
- On demand system
- Quick turn around
- Shippable world wide
- Supplied complete with pumps, piping and instrumentation
- Proven safety and efficiency
- Dust controlled bag breaking enclosure
COMPLETE TURNKEY SYSTEM
CAPACITIES UP TO 30 TONS PER HOUR
PLC CONTROLLED AUTOMATED PROCESS
- Water treatment plants
- Coagulant and pH modifier in Thickeners and Clarifiers
- Mineral depressant in froth flotation
- Component in paper making
- Environmental control in metals processing
- Sugar Processing
- Food Industry
Westpro’s Ball Mill-Type lime slaking design provides excellent slaking of lime while discharging no grit. Our system ensures the finest particle size by recycling coarse particles for further grinding.
- Safe, simple, and trouble free operation
- No practical upper limit for capacity
- Recycles coarse particles to the mill for further grinding
- Designed as a free standing unit not requiring a foundation
- Operates with reclaim water better than Detention-Type slakers
Westpro’s Detention-Type slakers have been engineered to handle pebble as well as fine lime. Our PLC based control system provides a safe and trouble free operation while functioning at peak productivity.
- High reactivity product
- Available in standard sizes up to 150tph
- Vibratibng screen provides separation of reaming grit and impurities
- Control system monitors automatically adjust operations for maximum productivity and safety
- Low initial capital investment
DURABLE DESIGN PROVIDES OVER 20 YEARS OF OPERATIONAL USE
Westpro’s Clarifiers have delivered proven wastewater treatment performance in both municipal and industrial applications.
Westpro’s designs and manufactures turnkey modular Flocculant Preparation & Dosing Systems.
Westpro’s flotation machines are designed for efficient and optimal performance in all mineral flotation applications (gold, base metals, potash etc.).
Westpro designs and manufactures turnkey modular Reagent Preparation & Dosing systems with compact footprints.