Flocculant Preparation & Dosing Systems
Westpro designs and manufactures turnkey modular Flocculant Preparation & Dosing Systems. These systems mix bagged dry flocculant powder with process water to produce a flocculant solution of the desired strength.
- Wide variety of capacities available
- Receiving hopper and volumetric screw feeder. Hopper is provided with bag breaker or bag discharge for larger units
- Eductor-blower system to pneumatically convey flocculant powder to the mixing tank
- Wetting head for initial contact of dry flocculant with water
- Heavy-duty mixing tank and holding tank
- Mixing tank agitator designed for gentle mixing without damage to the expanded polymer
- Dosing pumps available with VFD’s
- Local control panel with PLC
Westpro’s Clarifiers have delivered proven wastewater treatment performance in both municipal and industrial applications.
Westpro’s filter presses are suitable for applications in wide variety of industries and are fully customized to the requirements of each customer.
Fully customizable in terms of equipment supply, layout and site conditions, Westpro’s Lime Slaking Systems offer an optimized, turnkey slaking solution.
Equipped with new generation hydraulic drives and low drag, high capacity rakes, Westpro’s thickeners deliver superior solids settling performance.