Reagent Preparation & Dosing Systems
Westpro designs and manufactures turnkey modular Reagent Preparation & Dosing systems. These systems can be configured to handle both bulk chemicals and liquid reagents, and deliver them to the process at the desired solution strength.
- Wide range of capacities available
- Silos or bag-unloading hoppers for bulk chemical storage
- Drum pumps for liquid reagent tote unloading
- Heavy duty mixing tank and holding tank, as required
- Mixing tank agitator custom designed to deliver the required agitation flow patterns in each application
- Dosing pumps with VFD’s to meter reagent to the process
- Piping, valves and instrumentation
- Local control panel with PLC
- Multiple reagent systems can be consolidated as a single module with required support structure
- System layouts fully customizable to suit available plant space
Westpro’s designs and manufactures turnkey modular Flocculant Preparation & Dosing Systems.
Westpro’s flotation machines are designed for efficient and optimal performance in all mineral flotation applications (gold, base metals, potash etc.).
Fully customizable in terms of equipment supply, layout and site conditions, Westpro’s Lime Slaking Systems offer an optimized, turnkey slaking solution.
In addition to its line of production machinery, Westpro manufactures a comprehensive range of pilot- and laboratory- scale equipment.